Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Me (Angie) and Casey


OK I was told to put something about me and Casey on here so here go's.






I am the young Women's secretary in are ward and love this calling. It has kept me very busy with being the camp director this year and planning and holding great weekly mutual. I got the opportunity to go to camp this year for the whole week and loved it and became a lot closer to my girls . I am currently in between jobs and enjoying being able to spend the summer with Shyla and Sammie but this is changing soon i have two employment offers that i am debating on right now.



Casey

He is are newest ward missionary and he is great @ this calling. We have a neighbor that had not been to active at church for over 25+ years and he has encouraged him back to going every week and he has become like part of the family. He is still doing countertops but her has gotten a new love a fuel system that takes water and converts it to HHO (hydrogen hydrogen oxygen) and has increased his gas mileage from 11.7 to 19.8 mpg. He is very pumped about this thing. In his spear time he loves hanging out/playing with his girls. and they love there time together he is also rebuilding the mustang i recked last year putting everything from that car into a shell that we bought.

No comments: