Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kids starting school & Angie starts her new job

Wow this has to be fullest week ever the kids are getting ready to start school Monday July 28th and I start my new job Thursday July 24th (tomorrow). We are trying to get so much done before these two days. We need to get all the school shopping done. We also need to get the house work all done. They girls have meet the teacher also tomorrow it is right after i get off my first day of work. They know who they have Shyla has Miss McGann and Sammie has Miss Garrison. Wow I need a plan of attack to get everything i need done.

1 comment:

Jennye Harding said...

What's your new job? Are the girls excited about school? I know I'm just about ready for them to be back here...3 more weeks to go.

Give everyone a hug from me.

Jennye